*SNOW CANCELLATION UPDATE*

Having checked the weather forecast, as well as the decisions of schools and other businesses, we’ve decided it’s best if we remain closed in ALL LOCATIONS until at least Saturday morning.

If you have a free trial class booked for any of our classes, we’ll get in touch as soon as we are able to get back into the office and reschedule with you. Unless it doesn’t work for you, we can just postpone your free trial until next week.

Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a Reply