As a dancer our body is our tool – and if our body isn’t in good nick, it’s not going to do the cool things we want it to! We’ve got to keep our dancing body’s healthy! So here’s Miss A’s run down on how to keep your dancer’s body firing on all cylinders!
- Hydration, hydration, hydration – check out what to drink, how much & how often!
- Give your body the right fuel – super tasty treat recipes that will give your body everything it needs!
- Catch some zzzzs – find out why sleep is so important and what happens to your dancing if you don’t get enough of it!
- Warm up and cool down properly – every time! Dancewise dancers are trained to know how to warm up & cool down properly but we’ve put together some handy tips to keep it fresh in your head!
- Injury prevention – If you’ve followed steps 1 – 4 you’re already minimising your risk of injury so well done! We all know that prevention is better than cure so check out our cheat sheet to injury prevention!
Check back soon to get the lowdown on Step 1 – Hydration!